applications for the award of a special scholarship "Scholarships" based on the results of the winter examination session of the 2021-2022 academic year are accepted
from December 2 to December 24, 2021
mandatory documents attached to the application
1. A certificate of payroll with an indication of deductions for the last 6 months of the established form according to accounting programs (1C-Accounting / salary);
2. Certificate of zero income from PSC; in case of temporary absence of work;
3. Copies of identity cards, birth certificates of family members (to determine the composition of the family);
4. Income statement (the amount of monthly pension payments) from the PSC (NAO GC "Government for Citizens"), if the parents are pensioners.
additional documents confirming the declared status
1. Certificate of disability (in the list of family members);
2. Parents' pension certificate;
3. Certificate of the degree of disability of parents / Certificate of temporary disability;
4. Court decision on the recovery of alimony;
5. Mother/Father's death certificate;
6. Certificate of dissolution of marriage/Court decision on parents' divorce;
7. Marriage certificate (student);
8. The certificate of a mother with many children. Awarding with the "Altyn Alka" pendant;
9. Marriage certificate (in case of a parent's remarriage, infidelity. last names);
10. Stepfather's income statement;
11. Certificate from an orphanage, boarding school, etc.;
12. Refusal statement from parents;
13. Court decision on deprivation of parental rights (parents);
14. Certificate of payment of the allowance for the loss of the breadwinner (parents).
making an application
For students studying in offline format: it is necessary to print and fill out an application form (see sample), sign and date, attach all documents and collect all signatures in order of priority, submit a package of documents to the OR.
For students studying in online format: it is necessary to download and fill out the application form (see sample), sign and date, send the scanned application and all attached documents to the mail (indicated below):
Contacts Gulnaz Tolemisovna +7 777 1461729
In the absence of a mandatory list of documents, the application will not be considered!
An application submitted after the deadline will not be considered!
In case of non-compliance with the assessment criteria (A, A-), the application will not be considered!
The student is obliged to independently find out in the dean's office or on the website the results of awarding the scholarship "Scholarships"!
Additional contact in case you have any questions: 8(727)220-80-82.